My sister the serial killer- Book review


 I started writing this as soon as I finished the book. My sister the serial killer is a refreshing read. It is a beautiful and strong story and heart touching. 
Oyinkan is so talented , right now I want to tell her to  her face how brilliant the book is. I shouted unconsciously while reading this book twice , "damn this woman is good!" . I was alone ,so nobody thought I was crazy. But really, damn!!!!!!! Oyinkan is good!
I like the way she describes the word, the way she weaves her words into phrases and then sentences and then paragraphs into a whole  brilliant breath taking book. I want to be as talented as Oyinkan. I like that the characters were real and easy to grasp if not grab! 
My sister the serial killer is a brilliant piece of art!!!!!



"...Ayoola looks like a bratz doll I look like a Voodoos doll…"

Ayoola and Korede are two sisters who think alternate and look alternate too. Ayoola is nonchalant,beautiful and possibly sociopathic while Korede is not well..attractive. Ayoola gets away with everything she does and is always sheltered by her mother and by her father to some extent. Ayoola is a serial killer too ,she kills her boyfriends and Korede cleans up after her.



                                           Bookish Sadie
                                                         ;-) 

Comments

  1. 🥺🥺..do you mean kill like the real kill or killing with words?...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts