I have a confession to make.

 



I have a confession to make...about the perks of being a wallflower.

Can I just say that, this book is infinite. 

It is emotionally raw and so emotionally deep. Charlie's thoughts are so raw and sincere and it makes my heart pang.

Uh...back to the confession. I haven't read the perks of being a wallflower up until a week ago. Which is kinda embarrassing. I know everyone on bookstagram must have read it, but well. 

This is not a book review, just a confession. Also I don't think I want to write a review about this book, I don't think I can fully write about how powerful and unique the book was. 

In two words the perks of being a wallflower, is simply powerful! It is like a paradox right?

Simply powerful. That's how I will put it.

So..what other books haven't you read, but everyone has read. Lemme know in the comment section.

*wink*



Comments

Popular Posts